This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iTunesFusion 2.1.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall iTunesFusion 2.1.2 from your computerBinary Fortress Software
. More information on Binary Fortress Software can be found here
. More data about the app iTunesFusion 2.1.2 can be seen at http://www.itunesfusion.com
. Usually the iTunesFusion 2.1.2 program is placed in the C:\Programmi\iTunesFusion directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling iTunesFusion 2.1.2 is "C:\Programmi\iTunesFusion\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. iTunesFusion.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.53 MB (2653536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in iTunesFusion 2.1.2. They take 3.66 MB (3833552
bytes) on disk.
- iTunesFusion.exe (2.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to iTunesFusion 2.1.2 version 126.96.36.199
iTunesFusion 2.1.2 is an application marketed by the software company Binary Fortress Software. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase iTunesFusion 2.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iTunesFusion 2.1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iTunesFusion 2.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iTunesFusion 2.1.2". The iTunesFusion 2.1.2 app will be found automatically. When you click iTunesFusion 2.1.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iTunesFusion 2.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iTunesFusion 2.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.itunesfusion.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programmi\iTunesFusion\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iTunesFusion 2.1.2.
8. After uninstalling iTunesFusion 2.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iTunesFusion 2.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iTunesFusion 2.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iTunesFusion 2.1.2 by Binary Fortress Software from your computer, we are not saying that iTunesFusion 2.1.2 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iTunesFusion 2.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-14 10:10:24.740