iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3
This page contains thorough information on how to remove iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 from your computerAshisoft
. You can read more on Ashisoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.itunes.ashisoft.com/
to get more facts about iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 on Ashisoft's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes Duplicate Finder folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes Duplicate Finder\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3. idfl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 767.50 KB (785920 bytes) on disk.
iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 contains of the executables below. They take 2.16 MB (2264870
bytes) on disk.
- idfl.exe (767.50 KB)
- iTunes Duplicate Finder.exe (753.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3.
iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 is an application released by Ashisoft. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3". If it exists on your system the iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 app will be found very quickly. When you select iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.itunes.ashisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes Duplicate Finder\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3.
8. After removing iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 by Ashisoft from your PC, we are not saying that iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 by Ashisoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:22:46.993