iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2
You can find below details on how to uninstall iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 from your systemAshisoft
. Take a look here
for more information on Ashisoft. Please open http://www.itunes.ashisoft.com/
if you want to read more on iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 on Ashisoft's page. iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes Duplicate Finder directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes Duplicate Finder\unins000.exe". iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2's main file takes about 753.50 KB (771584 bytes) and is named iTunes Duplicate Finder.exe.
The executable files below are part of iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2. They occupy about 1.41 MB (1478950
bytes) on disk.
- iTunes Duplicate Finder.exe (753.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.79 KB)
This web page is about iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 version 1.2
iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 is a program offered by the software company Ashisoft. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2". If it is installed on your PC the iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.itunes.ashisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes Duplicate Finder\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2.
8. After removing iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 by Ashisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 by Ashisoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iTunes Duplicate Finder v1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 02:46:39.473