This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iTudou for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall iTudou from your computeryoukutudou, Inc.
. More information on youkutudou, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the iTudou application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouKu\tudouClient folder, depending on the user's option during install. iTudou's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\YouKu\tudouClient\uninst.exe. iTudou's main file takes about 1.16 MB (1214504 bytes) and is called iTudou.exe.
The executable files below are part of iTudou. They occupy an average of 12.88 MB (13510504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- filedown_373073.exe (612.45 KB)
- ikuacc.exe (4.97 MB)
- iTudou.exe (1.16 MB)
- itudou_startpic.exe (397.06 KB)
- uninst.exe (786.09 KB)
- WebServeTD.exe (345.55 KB)
- ytget.exe (1.95 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (325.54 KB)
- YoukuNplayer.exe (2.40 MB)
This info is about iTudou version 18.104.22.16816
alone. Click on the links below for other iTudou versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall iTudou:
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YouKu\tudouClient\iTudou.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1NB0F40W\a_3_2_itudou.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1NB0F40W\itudou_3.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1NB0F40W\itudou_search_5.css
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.DAT\Shell\使用 iTudou 打开
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\youku\tudouclient\ikuacc.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.DAT\Shell\使用 iTudou 打开\Command\
iTudou is an application marketed by the software company youkutudou, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove iTudou is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iTudou from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iTudou or simply activate the Search field and type in "iTudou". If it exists on your system the iTudou program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iTudou in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding iTudou, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iTudou.
8. After removing iTudou, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iTudou which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iTudou using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iTudou by youkutudou, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iTudou by youkutudou, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iTudou in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 21:08:36.550