iTubeGo version 4.0.0
iTubeGo version 4.0.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall iTubeGo version 4.0.0 from your PCLuckyDog Software, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on LuckyDog Software, Inc.. Click on https://www.itubego.com/
to get more facts about iTubeGo version 4.0.0 on LuckyDog Software, Inc.'s website. iTubeGo version 4.0.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTubeGo directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove iTubeGo version 4.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iTubeGo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. iTubeGo.exe is the iTubeGo version 4.0.0's main executable file and it occupies around 1.85 MB (1935824 bytes) on disk.
iTubeGo version 4.0.0 is composed of the following executables which take 48.46 MB (50813673
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (20.60 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (13.79 MB)
- itubego-dl.exe (9.73 MB)
- iTubeGo.exe (1.85 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.45 MB)
The current web page applies to iTubeGo version 4.0.0 version 4.0.0
iTubeGo version 4.0.0 is an application offered by the software company LuckyDog Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall iTubeGo version 4.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove iTubeGo version 4.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iTubeGo version 4.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iTubeGo version 4.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the iTubeGo version 4.0.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iTubeGo version 4.0.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iTubeGo version 4.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iTubeGo version 4.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.itubego.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTubeGo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iTubeGo version 4.0.0.
8. After removing iTubeGo version 4.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iTubeGo version 4.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iTubeGo version 4.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iTubeGo version 4.0.0 by LuckyDog Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iTubeGo version 4.0.0 by LuckyDog Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iTubeGo version 4.0.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 00:29:08.647