iTubeGo version 3.2.0
iTubeGo version 3.2.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall iTubeGo version 3.2.0 from your PCLuckyDog Software, Inc.
. More information on LuckyDog Software, Inc. can be found here
. Click on https://www.itubego.com/
to get more info about iTubeGo version 3.2.0 on LuckyDog Software, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTubeGo folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\iTubeGo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iTubeGo version 3.2.0. iTubeGo.exe is the iTubeGo version 3.2.0's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.97 MB (4158416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of iTubeGo version 3.2.0. They take about 50.55 MB (53002321
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (20.60 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (13.79 MB)
- itubego-dl.exe (9.73 MB)
- iTubeGo.exe (3.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.45 MB)
This page is about iTubeGo version 3.2.0 version 3.2.0
iTubeGo version 3.2.0 is a program by LuckyDog Software, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall iTubeGo version 3.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iTubeGo version 3.2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iTubeGo version 3.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iTubeGo version 3.2.0". If it exists on your system the iTubeGo version 3.2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iTubeGo version 3.2.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iTubeGo version 3.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iTubeGo version 3.2.0:
- The software company is: https://www.itubego.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTubeGo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iTubeGo version 3.2.0.
8. After removing iTubeGo version 3.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iTubeGo version 3.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iTubeGo version 3.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove iTubeGo version 3.2.0 by LuckyDog Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iTubeGo version 3.2.0 by LuckyDog Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iTubeGo version 3.2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 11:33:41.723