This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall iTorrent for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall iTorrent from your computeriTorrent LCC
. Further information on iTorrent LCC can be seen here
. iTorrent is frequently set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\itorrent directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling iTorrent is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\itorrent\itorrent.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. iTorrent's primary file takes around 4.73 MB (4959448 bytes) and is named itorrent.exe.
iTorrent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.73 MB (4959448
bytes) on disk.
This info is about iTorrent version 22.214.171.1240
alone. For more iTorrent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iTorrent is an application by iTorrent LCC. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove iTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase iTorrent from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iTorrent or simply activate the Search field and type in "iTorrent". The iTorrent app will be found automatically. After you click iTorrent in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iTorrent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iTorrent.
8. After removing iTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iTorrent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iTorrent by iTorrent LCC from your PC, we are not saying that iTorrent by iTorrent LCC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iTorrent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 14:45:25.670