iTools DOUGA is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall iTools DOUGA from your systemAneesoft Corporation
. More information on Aneesoft Corporation can be seen here
. You can see more info related to iTools DOUGA at http://www.aneesoft.com/
. iTools DOUGA is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTools dh\iTools DOUGA folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall iTools DOUGA by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iTools dh\iTools DOUGA\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. VideoConverter.exe is the iTools DOUGA's main executable file and it takes close to 2.91 MB (3056128 bytes) on disk.
iTools DOUGA is composed of the following executables which take 3.58 MB (3752356
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (679.91 KB)
- VideoConverter.exe (2.91 MB)
iTools DOUGA is a program by the software company Aneesoft Corporation. Some users want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase iTools DOUGA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete iTools DOUGA from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iTools DOUGA or simply click the Search feature and type in "iTools DOUGA". If it is installed on your PC the iTools DOUGA program will be found automatically. When you select iTools DOUGA in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iTools DOUGA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iTools DOUGA:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aneesoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTools dh\iTools DOUGA\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iTools DOUGA.
8. After uninstalling iTools DOUGA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iTools DOUGA which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iTools DOUGA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove iTools DOUGA by Aneesoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that iTools DOUGA by Aneesoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iTools DOUGA in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 07:50:12.523