iTools 4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iTools 4 from your systemThinkSky Technology Co., Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on ThinkSky Technology Co., Ltd. Click on http://www.thinkskysoft.com
to get more facts about iTools 4 on ThinkSky Technology Co., Ltd's website. iTools 4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkSky\iTools 4 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling iTools 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkSky\iTools 4\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. iTools 4's primary file takes around 12.35 MB (12951040 bytes) and is called iTools4.exe.
iTools 4 contains of the executables below. They take 17.47 MB (18321657
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashSender1403.exe (929.50 KB)
- iTools4.exe (12.35 MB)
- iToolsDataTransfer.exe (2.30 MB)
- TSDiag.exe (589.00 KB)
- TSImgConverter.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninst.exe (74.24 KB)
- WebProcess.exe (145.50 KB)
This data is about iTools 4 version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other iTools 4 releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling iTools 4 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
iTools 4 is a program marketed by ThinkSky Technology Co., Ltd. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove iTools 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iTools 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iTools 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iTools 4". If it exists on your system the iTools 4 application will be found very quickly. When you click iTools 4 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iTools 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iTools 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thinkskysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkSky\iTools 4\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iTools 4.
8. After uninstalling iTools 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iTools 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iTools 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iTools 4 by ThinkSky Technology Co., Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that iTools 4 by ThinkSky Technology Co., Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iTools 4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 05:27:13.687