iTools 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall iTools 188.8.131.52 from your computerParand ® Software Group
. More information on Parand ® Software Group can be seen here
. Please follow WWW.PARANDCO.COM
if you want to read more on iTools 184.108.40.206 on Parand ® Software Group's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkSky\iTools 3 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkSky\iTools 3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iTools 220.127.116.11. iTools.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 702.37 KB (719224 bytes) on disk.
iTools 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.26 MB (5510753
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (841.37 KB)
- adb.exe (605.87 KB)
- BugReport.exe (150.37 KB)
- DrvInst.exe (19.87 KB)
- iAppInst.exe (1.72 MB)
- iTools.exe (702.37 KB)
- iToolsDaemon.exe (462.37 KB)
- TSUpgrade.exe (134.37 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of iTools 126.96.36.199.
iTools 188.8.131.52 is an application by Parand ® Software Group. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase iTools 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iTools 220.127.116.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iTools 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iTools 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the iTools 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. After you click iTools 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iTools 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iTools 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkSky\iTools 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iTools 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing iTools 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iTools 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iTools 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iTools 184.108.40.206 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that iTools 220.127.116.11 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iTools 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-31 16:35:20.430