This info is about iTools 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall iTools 188.8.131.52 from your systemParand ® Software Group
. Go over here
for more info on Parand ® Software Group. More information about the software iTools 184.108.40.206 can be seen at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTools folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. iTools 220.127.116.11's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iTools\unins000.exe. iTools.exe is the iTools 18.104.22.168's main executable file and it occupies close to 7.22 MB (7572984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in iTools 22.214.171.124. They take 7.91 MB (8292505
bytes) on disk.
- iTools.exe (7.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of iTools 188.8.131.52.
iTools 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by Parand ® Software Group. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase iTools 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase iTools 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iTools 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "iTools 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the iTools 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. When you select iTools 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iTools 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iTools 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iTools 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing iTools 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iTools 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iTools 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iTools 220.127.116.11 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that iTools 18.104.22.168 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iTools 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:42:31.620