This info is about iTools 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall iTools 184.108.40.206 from your systemParand ® Software Group
. Go over here
for more info on Parand ® Software Group. More information about the software iTools 220.127.116.11 can be seen at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTools folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. iTools 18.104.22.168's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iTools\unins000.exe. iTools.exe is the iTools 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it occupies close to 7.22 MB (7572984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in iTools 126.96.36.199. They take 7.91 MB (8292505
bytes) on disk.
- iTools.exe (7.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of iTools 184.108.40.206.
iTools 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by Parand ® Software Group. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase iTools 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase iTools 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iTools 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iTools 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the iTools 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. After you click iTools 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iTools 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iTools 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iTools 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing iTools 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iTools 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iTools 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iTools 18.104.22.168 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that iTools 22.214.171.124 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iTools 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:42:31.620