You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall iTimeSync v1.900 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall iTimeSync v1.900 from your PCACAPsoft
. Further information on ACAPsoft can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallerA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling iTimeSync v1.900 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallerA\Setup.exe /SYNC. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. iTimeSync v1.900's primary file takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and its name is Setup.exe.
The following executables are installed together with iTimeSync v1.900. They occupy about 29.50 KB (30208
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to iTimeSync v1.900 version 1.900
iTimeSync v1.900 is a program by ACAPsoft. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove iTimeSync v1.900 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase iTimeSync v1.900 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iTimeSync v1.900 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iTimeSync v1.900". If it exists on your system the iTimeSync v1.900 application will be found very quickly. After you select iTimeSync v1.900 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iTimeSync v1.900, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iTimeSync v1.900.
8. After removing iTimeSync v1.900, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iTimeSync v1.900 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iTimeSync v1.900 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iTimeSync v1.900 by ACAPsoft from your computer, we are not saying that iTimeSync v1.900 by ACAPsoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iTimeSync v1.900 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 03:05:37.120