iThmb Converter version 126.96.36.1991
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iThmb Converter version 188.8.131.521 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall iThmb Converter version 184.108.40.2061 from your PCDec Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Dec Software. Click on http://www.ithmbconverter.com/
to get more data about iThmb Converter version 220.127.116.111 on Dec Software's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iThmb Converter directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\iThmb Converter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iThmb Converter version 18.104.22.1681. iThmbConverter.exe is the iThmb Converter version 22.214.171.1241's main executable file and it occupies close to 9.63 MB (10094080 bytes) on disk.
iThmb Converter version 126.96.36.1991 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.77 MB (11294153
bytes) on disk:
- iThmbConverter.exe (9.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.521
of iThmb Converter version 184.108.40.2061.
iThmb Converter version 220.127.116.111 is an application marketed by Dec Software. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase iThmb Converter version 18.104.22.1681 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iThmb Converter version 22.214.171.1241 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iThmb Converter version 126.96.36.1991 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iThmb Converter version 188.8.131.521". The iThmb Converter version 184.108.40.2061 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click iThmb Converter version 220.127.116.111 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iThmb Converter version 18.104.22.1681, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iThmb Converter version 22.214.171.1241:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ithmbconverter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iThmb Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iThmb Converter version 126.96.36.1991.
8. After removing iThmb Converter version 188.8.131.521, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iThmb Converter version 184.108.40.2061 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iThmb Converter version 220.127.116.111 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iThmb Converter version 18.104.22.1681 by Dec Software from your computer, nor are we saying that iThmb Converter version 22.214.171.1241 by Dec Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iThmb Converter version 126.96.36.1991 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-23 16:24:00.877