iThmb Converter version 184.108.40.2061
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iThmb Converter version 220.127.116.111 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall iThmb Converter version 18.104.22.1681 from your PCDec Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Dec Software. Click on http://www.ithmbconverter.com/
to get more data about iThmb Converter version 22.214.171.1241 on Dec Software's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iThmb Converter directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\iThmb Converter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iThmb Converter version 126.96.36.1991. iThmbConverter.exe is the iThmb Converter version 188.8.131.521's main executable file and it occupies close to 9.63 MB (10094080 bytes) on disk.
iThmb Converter version 184.108.40.2061 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.77 MB (11294153
bytes) on disk:
- iThmbConverter.exe (9.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.111
of iThmb Converter version 18.104.22.1681.
iThmb Converter version 22.214.171.1241 is an application marketed by Dec Software. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase iThmb Converter version 126.96.36.1991 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iThmb Converter version 188.8.131.521 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iThmb Converter version 184.108.40.2061 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iThmb Converter version 220.127.116.111". The iThmb Converter version 18.104.22.1681 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click iThmb Converter version 22.214.171.1241 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iThmb Converter version 126.96.36.1991, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iThmb Converter version 188.8.131.521:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ithmbconverter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iThmb Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iThmb Converter version 184.108.40.2061.
8. After removing iThmb Converter version 220.127.116.111, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iThmb Converter version 18.104.22.1681 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iThmb Converter version 22.214.171.1241 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iThmb Converter version 126.96.36.1991 by Dec Software from your computer, nor are we saying that iThmb Converter version 188.8.131.521 by Dec Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iThmb Converter version 184.108.40.2061 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-23 16:24:00.877