iTest 1.4.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall iTest 1.4.0 from your PCMichal Tomlein
. You can find out more on Michal Tomlein or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about iTest 1.4.0 can be seen at http://itest.sourceforge.net
. iTest 1.4.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTest directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling iTest 1.4.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTest\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named iTestClient.exe and its approximative size is 440.50 KB (451072 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in iTest 1.4.0. They take 2.87 MB (3014611
bytes) on disk.
- iTestClient.exe (440.50 KB)
- iTestServer.exe (1.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (674.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.0
of iTest 1.4.0.
iTest 1.4.0 is an application offered by Michal Tomlein. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall iTest 1.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iTest 1.4.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iTest 1.4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "iTest 1.4.0". The iTest 1.4.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iTest 1.4.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iTest 1.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iTest 1.4.0:
- The software company is: http://itest.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTest\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iTest 1.4.0.
8. After removing iTest 1.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iTest 1.4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iTest 1.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iTest 1.4.0 by Michal Tomlein from your computer, nor are we saying that iTest 1.4.0 by Michal Tomlein is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iTest 1.4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 14:45:40.283