iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0
iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 from your systemIntel Corporation 2013
. Open here
for more information on Intel Corporation 2013. More details about the program iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 can be seen at http://www.intel.com
. iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 is C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 698.28 KB (715038 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.01 MB (1054494
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- system64.exe (44.50 KB)
- wdreg.exe (143.50 KB)
- wdreg_gui.exe (143.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0.
iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iSocUSB Driver_is1
iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 is an application offered by Intel Corporation 2013. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0". If it is installed on your PC the iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.intel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Intel\xFSTK\iSocUSB\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0.
8. After removing iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 by Intel Corporation 2013 from your computer, nor are we saying that iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 by Intel Corporation 2013 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iSocUSB Driver version 1.2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:15:08.810