iSnooze 1.3.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall iSnooze 1.3.3 from your PCSteven Scott
. You can find out more on Steven Scott or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.progoth.com
if you want to read more on iSnooze 1.3.3 on Steven Scott's web page. iSnooze 1.3.3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iSnooze directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling iSnooze 1.3.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iSnooze\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. iSnooze.exe is the iSnooze 1.3.3's primary executable file and it occupies about 556.00 KB (569344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside iSnooze 1.3.3. They take about 604.60 KB (619112
bytes) on disk.
- iSnooze.exe (556.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.3
of iSnooze 1.3.3.
iSnooze 1.3.3 is an application marketed by Steven Scott. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall iSnooze 1.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iSnooze 1.3.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iSnooze 1.3.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iSnooze 1.3.3". If it is installed on your PC the iSnooze 1.3.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iSnooze 1.3.3 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iSnooze 1.3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iSnooze 1.3.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.progoth.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iSnooze\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iSnooze 1.3.3.
8. After removing iSnooze 1.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iSnooze 1.3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iSnooze 1.3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iSnooze 1.3.3 by Steven Scott from your PC, we are not saying that iSnooze 1.3.3 by Steven Scott is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iSnooze 1.3.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-22 20:30:12.230