iSnooker 2.2.60 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall iSnooker 2.2.60 from your computerMemir Games Ltd
. You can read more on Memir Games Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.thesnookerclub.com
if you want to read more on iSnooker 2.2.60 on Memir Games Ltd's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iSnooker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling iSnooker 2.2.60 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iSnooker\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. isnooker.exe is the iSnooker 2.2.60's primary executable file and it takes circa 5.77 MB (6054912 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with iSnooker 2.2.60. They take about 7.08 MB (7420728
bytes) on disk.
- isnooker.exe (5.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (827.97 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
This data is about iSnooker 2.2.60 version 2.2.60
iSnooker 2.2.60 is a program by the software company Memir Games Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove iSnooker 2.2.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall iSnooker 2.2.60 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iSnooker 2.2.60 or simply click the Search field and type in "iSnooker 2.2.60". If it exists on your system the iSnooker 2.2.60 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click iSnooker 2.2.60 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iSnooker 2.2.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iSnooker 2.2.60:
- The software company is: http://www.thesnookerclub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iSnooker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iSnooker 2.2.60.
8. After uninstalling iSnooker 2.2.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iSnooker 2.2.60 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iSnooker 2.2.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iSnooker 2.2.60 by Memir Games Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that iSnooker 2.2.60 by Memir Games Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iSnooker 2.2.60 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 13:15:49.537