This page is about iSnooker 2.2.53 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall iSnooker 2.2.53 from your computerMemir Games Ltd
. More data about Memir Games Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about on iSnooker 2.2.53 at http://www.thesnookerclub.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\iSnooker directory (same installation drive as Windows). iSnooker 2.2.53's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\iSnooker\unins000.exe. iSnooker 2.2.53's primary file takes about 6.02 MB (6307840 bytes) and its name is isnooker.exe.
iSnooker 2.2.53 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.31 MB (7668704
bytes) on disk:
- isnooker.exe (6.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (823.13 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
The current page applies to iSnooker 2.2.53 version 2.2.53
iSnooker 2.2.53 is an application by Memir Games Ltd. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove iSnooker 2.2.53 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iSnooker 2.2.53 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iSnooker 2.2.53 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iSnooker 2.2.53". If it is installed on your PC the iSnooker 2.2.53 application will be found automatically. After you click iSnooker 2.2.53 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iSnooker 2.2.53, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iSnooker 2.2.53:
- The publisher is: http://www.thesnookerclub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iSnooker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iSnooker 2.2.53.
8. After uninstalling iSnooker 2.2.53, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iSnooker 2.2.53 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iSnooker 2.2.53 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iSnooker 2.2.53 by Memir Games Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that iSnooker 2.2.53 by Memir Games Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iSnooker 2.2.53 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:22:49.003