This web page contains detailed information on how to remove iSage Entreprise for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall iSage Entreprise from your PCSage
. More data about Sage can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sage\iSage Entreprise folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named GecoMaes.exe and occupies 37.89 MB (39726640 bytes).
iSage Entreprise contains of the executables below. They take 121.86 MB (127777456
bytes) on disk.
- FinMaes.exe (17.86 MB)
- GecoMaes.exe (37.89 MB)
- ImmoMaes.exe (18.20 MB)
- Maestria.exe (27.95 MB)
- MopaMaes.exe (19.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.50
of iSage Entreprise. Click on the links below for other iSage Entreprise versions:
...click to view all...
iSage Entreprise is an application released by Sage. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall iSage Entreprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iSage Entreprise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iSage Entreprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iSage Entreprise". If it is installed on your PC the iSage Entreprise app will be found automatically. After you click iSage Entreprise in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iSage Entreprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iSage Entreprise.
8. After removing iSage Entreprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iSage Entreprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iSage Entreprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iSage Entreprise by Sage from your PC, nor are we saying that iSage Entreprise by Sage is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iSage Entreprise in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 18:43:07.553