iRoot is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall iRoot from your PCShenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.. More details about the software iRoot can be found at http://www.mgyun.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall iRoot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Root.exe is the iRoot's primary executable file and it takes close to 645.73 KB (661224 bytes) on disk.
iRoot is comprised of the following executables which take 2.45 MB (2572033
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (50.33 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (50.83 KB)
- mgyconx64.exe (85.83 KB)
- mgyconx86.exe (82.33 KB)
- RomasterConnection.exe (31.73 KB)
- romaster_daemon.exe (678.83 KB)
- Root.exe (645.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (886.16 KB)
The current page applies to iRoot version 184.108.40.20654
alone. For other iRoot versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling iRoot we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove iRoot:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\AdbWinApi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\AdbWinUsbApi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\Common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\DriverInstallerX64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\DriverInstallerX86.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\DuiLib_u.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\ISTask.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\libaapt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\mgyconx64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\mgyconx86.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\PhoneManageru.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\romaster_daemon.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\RomasterConnection.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\Root.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\rootres.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\Root.exe
iRoot is an application marketed by the software company Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase iRoot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall iRoot from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iRoot or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iRoot". The iRoot application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iRoot in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iRoot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iRoot:
- The publisher is: http://www.mgyun.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iRoot.
8. After removing iRoot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iRoot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iRoot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iRoot by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that iRoot by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iRoot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:07:01.663