iRoot is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iRoot from your computerShenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.. More details about the software iRoot can be found at http://www.mgyun.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall iRoot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Root.exe is the iRoot's primary executable file and it takes close to 645.73 KB (661224 bytes) on disk.
iRoot is comprised of the following executables which take 2.45 MB (2572033
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (50.33 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (50.83 KB)
- mgyconx64.exe (85.83 KB)
- mgyconx86.exe (82.33 KB)
- RomasterConnection.exe (31.73 KB)
- romaster_daemon.exe (678.83 KB)
- Root.exe (645.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (886.16 KB)
The current page applies to iRoot version 22.214.171.12454
alone. For other iRoot versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling iRoot we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Mobile Tools\iRoot v126.96.36.19965\Setup.exe.FriendlyAppName
iRoot is an application released by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase iRoot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iRoot with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iRoot or simply click the Search feature and type in "iRoot". If it is installed on your PC the iRoot application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click iRoot in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iRoot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iRoot:
- The software company is: http://www.mgyun.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iRoot.
8. After removing iRoot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iRoot that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iRoot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iRoot by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that iRoot by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iRoot in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:07:01.663