iRoot is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iRoot from your computerShenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.. More details about the software iRoot can be found at http://www.mgyun.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall iRoot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Root.exe is the iRoot's primary executable file and it takes close to 645.73 KB (661224 bytes) on disk.
iRoot is comprised of the following executables which take 2.45 MB (2572033
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (50.33 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (50.83 KB)
- mgyconx64.exe (85.83 KB)
- mgyconx86.exe (82.33 KB)
- RomasterConnection.exe (31.73 KB)
- romaster_daemon.exe (678.83 KB)
- Root.exe (645.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (886.16 KB)
The current page applies to iRoot version 188.8.131.5254
alone. For other iRoot versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling iRoot we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Mobile Tools\iRoot v184.108.40.20665\Setup.exe.FriendlyAppName
iRoot is an application released by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase iRoot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iRoot with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iRoot or simply activate the Search field and type in "iRoot". The iRoot program will be found automatically. After you click iRoot in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iRoot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iRoot:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mgyun.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iRoot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iRoot.
8. After removing iRoot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iRoot that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iRoot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iRoot by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that iRoot by Shenzhen Xinyi Network Co.,Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iRoot in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:07:01.663