You can find on this page details on how to remove iRingtunes 2.3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall iRingtunes 2.3 from your PCPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on Purple Ghost Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application iRingtunes 2.3 can be found at http://www.purpleghost.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\iRingtunes directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\iRingtunes\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall iRingtunes 2.3. iRingtunes 2.3's primary file takes about 643.75 KB (659200 bytes) and is called iRingtunes.exe.
iRingtunes 2.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.31 MB (1372698
bytes) on disk.
- iRingtunes.exe (643.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
This data is about iRingtunes 2.3 version 2.3
iRingtunes 2.3 is an application offered by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase iRingtunes 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iRingtunes 2.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iRingtunes 2.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iRingtunes 2.3". If it is installed on your PC the iRingtunes 2.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iRingtunes 2.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iRingtunes 2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iRingtunes 2.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\iRingtunes\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iRingtunes 2.3.
8. After removing iRingtunes 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iRingtunes 2.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iRingtunes 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iRingtunes 2.3 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iRingtunes 2.3 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iRingtunes 2.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-04 10:30:00.890