This web page is about iResizer 3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall iResizer 3.0 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. More info about lrepacks.ru can be found here
. Please follow https://www.iresizer.com/
if you want to read more on iResizer 3.0 on lrepacks.ru's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\iResizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\iResizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iResizer 3.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 12.31 MB (12909568 bytes) on disk and is called iResizer.exe.
iResizer 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.30 MB (13945333
bytes) on disk.
- iResizer.exe (12.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (1,011.49 KB)
The current web page applies to iResizer 3.0 version 3.0
iResizer 3.0 is a program by lrepacks.ru. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall iResizer 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete iResizer 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iResizer 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iResizer 3.0". The iResizer 3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iResizer 3.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iResizer 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iResizer 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.iresizer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iResizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iResizer 3.0.
8. After uninstalling iResizer 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iResizer 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iResizer 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove iResizer 3.0 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that iResizer 3.0 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iResizer 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 02:36:40.733