This page is about iResizer 2.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall iResizer 2.6 from your systemteorex
. Check out here
for more information on teorex. More info about the program iResizer 2.6 can be seen at http://www.iResizer.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\iResizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\iResizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iResizer 2.6. iResizer.exe is the iResizer 2.6's primary executable file and it takes circa 12.29 MB (12888576 bytes) on disk.
iResizer 2.6 is composed of the following executables which take 12.98 MB (13609520
bytes) on disk:
- iResizer.exe (12.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.05 KB)
This web page is about iResizer 2.6 version 2.6
iResizer 2.6 is a program by the software company teorex. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase iResizer 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iResizer 2.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iResizer 2.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "iResizer 2.6". If it exists on your system the iResizer 2.6 application will be found very quickly. After you select iResizer 2.6 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iResizer 2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iResizer 2.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.iResizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iResizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iResizer 2.6.
8. After uninstalling iResizer 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iResizer 2.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iResizer 2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iResizer 2.6 by teorex from your PC, nor are we saying that iResizer 2.6 by teorex is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iResizer 2.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 19:58:46.550