This web page contains detailed information on how to remove iReport 5.6.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall iReport 5.6.0 from your PCFishbowl Inventory
. You can read more on Fishbowl Inventory or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.fishbowlinventory.com
to get more info about iReport 5.6.0 on Fishbowl Inventory's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iReport folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing iReport 5.6.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iReport\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. iReport 5.6.0's primary file takes about 309.50 KB (316928 bytes) and its name is ireport.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside iReport 5.6.0. They take about 755.34 KB (773472
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (286.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- ireport.exe (309.50 KB)
- ireport_w.exe (29.00 KB)
- nbexec.exe (95.50 KB)
The current web page applies to iReport 5.6.0 version 5.6.0
iReport 5.6.0 is a program by Fishbowl Inventory. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall iReport 5.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iReport 5.6.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iReport 5.6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iReport 5.6.0". The iReport 5.6.0 program will be found automatically. When you click iReport 5.6.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iReport 5.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iReport 5.6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fishbowlinventory.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iReport\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iReport 5.6.0.
8. After removing iReport 5.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iReport 5.6.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iReport 5.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iReport 5.6.0 by Fishbowl Inventory from your PC, nor are we saying that iReport 5.6.0 by Fishbowl Inventory is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iReport 5.6.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 05:09:11.583