iReport 5.6.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall iReport 5.6.0 from your computerJaspersoft Corp.
. More info about Jaspersoft Corp. can be read here
. You can get more details about iReport 5.6.0 at http://ireport.sourceforge.net
. iReport 5.6.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Jaspersoft\iReport-5.6.0 directory, subject to the user's choice. iReport 5.6.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Jaspersoft\iReport-5.6.0\uninst.exe. iReport 5.6.0's main file takes around 309.50 KB (316928 bytes) and is named ireport.exe.
iReport 5.6.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 484.63 KB (496262
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (50.63 KB)
- ireport.exe (309.50 KB)
- ireport_w.exe (29.00 KB)
- nbexec.exe (95.50 KB)
This data is about iReport 5.6.0 version 5.6.0
When planning to uninstall iReport 5.6.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
iReport 5.6.0 is an application offered by the software company Jaspersoft Corp.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall iReport 5.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove iReport 5.6.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iReport 5.6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "iReport 5.6.0". If it exists on your system the iReport 5.6.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iReport 5.6.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iReport 5.6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iReport 5.6.0:
- The publisher is: http://ireport.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jaspersoft\iReport-5.6.0\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iReport 5.6.0.
8. After removing iReport 5.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iReport 5.6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iReport 5.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iReport 5.6.0 by Jaspersoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that iReport 5.6.0 by Jaspersoft Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iReport 5.6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:51:53.113