You can find on this page details on how to uninstall iReport 5.1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall iReport 5.1.0 from your systemFishbowl Inventory
. Take a look here
for more info on Fishbowl Inventory. Click on http://www.fishbowlinventory.com
to get more details about iReport 5.1.0 on Fishbowl Inventory's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iReport folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove iReport 5.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iReport\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ireport.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 309.50 KB (316928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of iReport 5.1.0. They occupy an average of 744.90 KB (762776
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (277.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- ireport.exe (309.50 KB)
- ireport_w.exe (28.00 KB)
- nbexec.exe (95.50 KB)
This data is about iReport 5.1.0 version 5.1.0
iReport 5.1.0 is an application by the software company Fishbowl Inventory. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase iReport 5.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete iReport 5.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iReport 5.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "iReport 5.1.0". The iReport 5.1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iReport 5.1.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iReport 5.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iReport 5.1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.fishbowlinventory.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iReport\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iReport 5.1.0.
8. After uninstalling iReport 5.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iReport 5.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iReport 5.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iReport 5.1.0 by Fishbowl Inventory from your computer, nor are we saying that iReport 5.1.0 by Fishbowl Inventory is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iReport 5.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-06 16:48:47.033