iReport 3.7.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall iReport 3.7.5 from your systemJaspersoft Corp.
. More data about Jaspersoft Corp. can be found here
. More information about the app iReport 3.7.5 can be seen at http://ireport.sourceforge.net
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jaspersoft\iReport-3.7.5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for iReport 3.7.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jaspersoft\iReport-3.7.5\uninst.exe. iReport 3.7.5's primary file takes around 309.50 KB (316928 bytes) and is named ireport.exe.
The executable files below are part of iReport 3.7.5. They take an average of 483.66 KB (495265
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (50.66 KB)
- ireport.exe (309.50 KB)
- ireport_w.exe (28.00 KB)
- nbexec.exe (95.50 KB)
The current web page applies to iReport 3.7.5 version 3.7.5
iReport 3.7.5 is an application offered by Jaspersoft Corp.. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase iReport 3.7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase iReport 3.7.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iReport 3.7.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iReport 3.7.5". If it is installed on your PC the iReport 3.7.5 app will be found very quickly. After you select iReport 3.7.5 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iReport 3.7.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iReport 3.7.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://ireport.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jaspersoft\iReport-3.7.5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iReport 3.7.5.
8. After removing iReport 3.7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iReport 3.7.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iReport 3.7.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iReport 3.7.5 by Jaspersoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that iReport 3.7.5 by Jaspersoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iReport 3.7.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 14:54:25.363