iReport 2.0.5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall iReport 2.0.5 from your PCJasperSoft Corp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on JasperSoft Corp.. Please follow http://ireport.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on iReport 2.0.5 on JasperSoft Corp.'s web page. iReport 2.0.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\JasperSoft\iReport-2.0.5 directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall iReport 2.0.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\JasperSoft\iReport-2.0.5\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. iReport 2.0.5's main file takes about 455.00 KB (465920 bytes) and its name is iReport.exe.
iReport 2.0.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 504.23 KB (516333
bytes) on disk.
- iReport.exe (455.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (49.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5
of iReport 2.0.5.
iReport 2.0.5 is an application by the software company JasperSoft Corp.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove iReport 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall iReport 2.0.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iReport 2.0.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iReport 2.0.5". If it exists on your system the iReport 2.0.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iReport 2.0.5 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iReport 2.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iReport 2.0.5:
- The software company is: http://ireport.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JasperSoft\iReport-2.0.5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iReport 2.0.5.
8. After removing iReport 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iReport 2.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iReport 2.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iReport 2.0.5 by JasperSoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that iReport 2.0.5 by JasperSoft Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iReport 2.0.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-13 03:25:35.150