iRepo 126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall iRepo 188.8.131.52 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Click on http://www.purpleghost.com
to get more details about iRepo 184.108.40.206 on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.'s website. iRepo 220.127.116.11 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove iRepo 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. iRepo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.11 MB (1159784 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside iRepo 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 1.81 MB (1897737
bytes) on disk.
- iRepo.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (720.66 KB)
This page is about iRepo 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
iRepo 184.108.40.206 is a program by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall iRepo 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iRepo 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iRepo 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iRepo 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the iRepo 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. When you select iRepo 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iRepo 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iRepo 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iRepo 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling iRepo 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iRepo 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iRepo 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iRepo 220.127.116.11 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iRepo 18.104.22.168 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove iRepo 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-08 14:03:13.173