This info is about iRepo 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iRepo 18.104.22.168 from your systemPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. You can get more details about iRepo 22.214.171.124 at http://www.purpleghost.com
. iRepo 126.96.36.199 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iRepo 188.8.131.52. iRepo.exe is the iRepo 184.108.40.206's main executable file and it takes about 1.11 MB (1161832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in iRepo 220.127.116.11. They occupy 1.83 MB (1920929
bytes) on disk.
- iRepo.exe (1.11 MB)
- iRepo.vshost.exe (21.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (720.16 KB)
This page is about iRepo 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
iRepo 126.96.36.199 is an application released by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase iRepo 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iRepo 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iRepo 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iRepo 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the iRepo 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iRepo 126.96.36.199 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iRepo 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iRepo 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iRepo 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling iRepo 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iRepo 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iRepo 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iRepo 188.8.131.52 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iRepo 184.108.40.206 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iRepo 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 00:58:18.050