You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove iRepo 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall iRepo 126.96.36.199 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Detailed information about iRepo 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.purpleghost.com
. iRepo 184.108.40.206 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove iRepo 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.11 MB (1162344 bytes) on disk and is named iRepo.exe.
iRepo 18.104.22.168 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.81 MB (1899785
bytes) on disk:
- iRepo.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (720.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of iRepo 126.96.36.199.
iRepo 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove iRepo 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iRepo 220.127.116.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iRepo 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iRepo 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the iRepo 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click iRepo 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iRepo 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iRepo 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iRepo 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing iRepo 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iRepo 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iRepo 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iRepo 184.108.40.206 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iRepo 220.127.116.11 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iRepo 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-08 17:16:24.750