iRepo 22.214.171.124 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iRepo 126.96.36.199 from your PCPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. You can get more details on iRepo 188.8.131.52 at http://www.purpleghost.com
. Usually the iRepo 184.108.40.206 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo directory, depending on the user's option during install. iRepo 220.127.116.11's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe". iRepo 18.104.22.168's primary file takes about 1.11 MB (1162344 bytes) and its name is iRepo.exe.
The executables below are part of iRepo 22.214.171.124. They occupy an average of 1.81 MB (1897053
bytes) on disk.
- iRepo.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of iRepo 188.8.131.52.
iRepo 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Some people try to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove iRepo 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall iRepo 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iRepo 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "iRepo 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the iRepo 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iRepo 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iRepo 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iRepo 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iRepo 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing iRepo 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iRepo 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iRepo 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iRepo 220.127.116.11 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iRepo 18.104.22.168 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iRepo 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-30 14:32:12.577