This web page is about iRepo 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall iRepo 184.108.40.206 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Click on http://www.purpleghost.com
to get more facts about iRepo 220.127.116.11 on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.'s website. iRepo 18.104.22.168 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall iRepo 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. iRepo.exe is the iRepo 126.96.36.199's main executable file and it takes circa 1.11 MB (1162512 bytes) on disk.
iRepo 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.81 MB (1897221
bytes) on disk.
- iRepo.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.49 KB)
The current web page applies to iRepo 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
iRepo 18.104.22.168 is an application offered by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove iRepo 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase iRepo 126.96.36.199 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iRepo 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iRepo 184.108.40.206". The iRepo 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iRepo 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iRepo 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iRepo 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iRepo 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing iRepo 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iRepo 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iRepo 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iRepo 22.214.171.124 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iRepo 126.96.36.199 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iRepo 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 16:34:25.087