You can find on this page details on how to remove iRepo 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iRepo 220.127.116.11 from your PCPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Click on http://www.purpleghost.com
to get more details about iRepo 18.104.22.168 on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\iRepo directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iRepo 22.214.171.124. iRepo.exe is the iRepo 126.96.36.199's main executable file and it takes around 1.11 MB (1162512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of iRepo 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 1.81 MB (1897221
bytes) on disk.
- iRepo.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (717.49 KB)
This page is about iRepo 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
iRepo 18.104.22.168 is an application released by Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove iRepo 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iRepo 126.96.36.199 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iRepo 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "iRepo 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the iRepo 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. After you select iRepo 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iRepo 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iRepo 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iRepo 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling iRepo 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iRepo 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iRepo 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iRepo 22.214.171.124 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iRepo 126.96.36.199 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iRepo 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 00:29:49.670