iRepo 2.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall iRepo 2.2 from your computerPurple Ghost Software, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Please follow http://www.purpleghost.com
if you want to read more on iRepo 2.2 on Purple Ghost Software, Inc.'s page. iRepo 2.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for iRepo 2.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called iRepo.exe and its approximative size is 1.06 MB (1107200 bytes).
iRepo 2.2 contains of the executables below. They take 2.32 MB (2431770
bytes) on disk.
- iRepo.exe (1.06 MB)
- Purple Ghost Admin.exe (613.25 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of iRepo 2.2.
iRepo 2.2 is a program by the software company Purple Ghost Software, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove iRepo 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iRepo 2.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iRepo 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iRepo 2.2". If it exists on your system the iRepo 2.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iRepo 2.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iRepo 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iRepo 2.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.purpleghost.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Purple Ghost\iRepo\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iRepo 2.2.
8. After removing iRepo 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iRepo 2.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iRepo 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iRepo 2.2 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iRepo 2.2 by Purple Ghost Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iRepo 2.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-06 18:05:54.707