iRefone is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall iRefone from your systemBrorsoft Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Brorsoft Co., Ltd.. More info about the app iRefone can be found at http://www.irefone.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Brosoft\iRefone directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing iRefone is C:\Program Files (x86)\Brosoft\iRefone\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.28 MB (4486656 bytes) on disk and is called iRefone.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in iRefone. They take 10.85 MB (11373105
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- ABExtracter.exe (188.00 KB)
- CKCBackup.exe (1.63 MB)
- ClearData.exe (160.00 KB)
- IOSAnalyzer.exe (2.17 MB)
- irecovery.exe (100.00 KB)
- iRefone.exe (4.28 MB)
- Jnz.exe (196.00 KB)
- MobileBackup.exe (284.00 KB)
- syringe.exe (88.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.52 MB)
This data is about iRefone version 3.0.4988.835
only. You can find here a few links to other iRefone releases:
iRefone is an application offered by the software company Brorsoft Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall iRefone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall iRefone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iRefone or simply activate the Search field and type in "iRefone". The iRefone program will be found automatically. After you click iRefone in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iRefone, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iRefone:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.irefone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Brosoft\iRefone\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iRefone.
8. After removing iRefone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iRefone which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iRefone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iRefone by Brorsoft Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that iRefone by Brorsoft Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iRefone supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 17:36:50.330