iPopcorn Media Player
You can find on this page details on how to remove iPopcorn Media Player for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall iPopcorn Media Player from your systemiPopcorn
. More information about iPopcorn can be found here
. Detailed information about iPopcorn Media Player can be seen at http://www.ipopcornmediaplayer.com/
. iPopcorn Media Player is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\iPopcorn folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\iPopcorn\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iPopcorn Media Player. iPopcorn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 226.52 KB (231955 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of iPopcorn Media Player. They occupy an average of 791.28 KB (810269
bytes) on disk.
- iPopcorn-cache-gen.exe (213.52 KB)
- iPopcorn.exe (226.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (351.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.1
of iPopcorn Media Player.
iPopcorn Media Player is an application offered by the software company iPopcorn. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall iPopcorn Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iPopcorn Media Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iPopcorn Media Player or simply click the Search field and type in "iPopcorn Media Player". If it is installed on your PC the iPopcorn Media Player application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click iPopcorn Media Player in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iPopcorn Media Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPopcorn Media Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.ipopcornmediaplayer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iPopcorn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iPopcorn Media Player.
8. After uninstalling iPopcorn Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPopcorn Media Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iPopcorn Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iPopcorn Media Player by iPopcorn from your PC, nor are we saying that iPopcorn Media Player by iPopcorn is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iPopcorn Media Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 16:09:20.130