You can find below detailed information on how to remove iPool for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iPool from your PCMemir Games
. Further information on Memir Games can be found here
. Usually the iPool application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iPool folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\iPool\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iPool. ipool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.11 MB (3258880 bytes) on disk.
iPool installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.79 MB (3974313
bytes) on disk.
- ipool.exe (3.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (192.83 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.03
of iPool. Click on the links below for other iPool versions:
iPool is a program by the software company Memir Games. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase iPool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iPool from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iPool or simply click the Search field and type in "iPool". If it exists on your system the iPool app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iPool in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iPool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iPool.
8. After removing iPool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPool that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iPool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iPool by Memir Games from your computer, nor are we saying that iPool by Memir Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iPool supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 19:19:03.610