This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iPoint 1.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall iPoint 1.2 from your systemiTravel Tech, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on iTravel Tech, Inc.. Please open http://www.iTravel-Tech.com
if you want to read more on iPoint 1.2 on iTravel Tech, Inc.'s web page. iPoint 1.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTravel-Tech\iPoint directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove iPoint 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iTravel-Tech\iPoint\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. iPoint.exe is the iPoint 1.2's primary executable file and it takes approximately 8.45 MB (8855552 bytes) on disk.
iPoint 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.51 MB (8924734
bytes) on disk:
- iPoint.exe (8.45 MB)
- uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of iPoint 1.2.
iPoint 1.2 is a program by the software company iTravel Tech, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove iPoint 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove iPoint 1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iPoint 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "iPoint 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the iPoint 1.2 application will be found automatically. After you select iPoint 1.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding iPoint 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPoint 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.iTravel-Tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTravel-Tech\iPoint\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iPoint 1.2.
8. After removing iPoint 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iPoint 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iPoint 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iPoint 1.2 by iTravel Tech, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iPoint 1.2 by iTravel Tech, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPoint 1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:18:49.907