This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iPoint 1.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall iPoint 1.2 from your systemiTravel Tech, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on iTravel Tech, Inc.. Please open http://www.iTravel-Tech.com
if you want to read more on iPoint 1.2 on iTravel Tech, Inc.'s web page. iPoint 1.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iTravel-Tech\iPoint directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove iPoint 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iTravel-Tech\iPoint\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. iPoint.exe is the iPoint 1.2's primary executable file and it takes approximately 8.45 MB (8855552 bytes) on disk.
iPoint 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.51 MB (8924734
bytes) on disk:
- iPoint.exe (8.45 MB)
- uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of iPoint 1.2.
iPoint 1.2 is a program by the software company iTravel Tech, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove iPoint 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove iPoint 1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iPoint 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "iPoint 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the iPoint 1.2 app will be found very quickly. When you click iPoint 1.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iPoint 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPoint 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iTravel-Tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTravel-Tech\iPoint\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iPoint 1.2.
8. After removing iPoint 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iPoint 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iPoint 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iPoint 1.2 by iTravel Tech, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iPoint 1.2 by iTravel Tech, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPoint 1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:18:49.907