iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2
iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 from your computeriPod-computer.com
. Further information on iPod-computer.com can be seen here
. You can see more info related to iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 at http://www.iPod-Computer.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iPod Copy Expert directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\iPod Copy Expert\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2. iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2's primary file takes around 1.24 MB (1302528 bytes) and is named iPodCopy.exe.
The following executables are installed together with iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2. They occupy about 1.90 MB (1994009
bytes) on disk.
- iPodCopy.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current web page applies to iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 version 3.1.2
iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 is a program marketed by iPod-computer.com. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2". If it exists on your system the iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iPod-Computer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iPod Copy Expert\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2.
8. After removing iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 by iPod-computer.com from your computer, we are not saying that iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 by iPod-computer.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPod Copy Expert 3.1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 11:56:50.213