iPod Access for Windows v4.2
This web page is about iPod Access for Windows v4.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall iPod Access for Windows v4.2 from your systemFindley Designs
. You can find out more on Findley Designs or check for application updates here
. More information about iPod Access for Windows v4.2 can be found at http://www.findleydesigns.com
. iPod Access for Windows v4.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iPod Access for Windows folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for iPod Access for Windows v4.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iPod Access for Windows\unins000.exe. iPod Access for Windows v4.2's primary file takes about 6.22 MB (6527292 bytes) and is called iPod Access.exe.
iPod Access for Windows v4.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.10 MB (16882035
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assign Drive Letter.exe (1.75 MB)
- Delete Preferences File.exe (3.02 MB)
- iPAHelper.exe (1.47 MB)
- iPAHelperUNinstall.exe (2.98 MB)
- iPod Access.exe (6.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This info is about iPod Access for Windows v4.2 version 4.2
iPod Access for Windows v4.2 is a program by Findley Designs. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase iPod Access for Windows v4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iPod Access for Windows v4.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iPod Access for Windows v4.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iPod Access for Windows v4.2". If it is installed on your PC the iPod Access for Windows v4.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iPod Access for Windows v4.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding iPod Access for Windows v4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPod Access for Windows v4.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.findleydesigns.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iPod Access for Windows\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iPod Access for Windows v4.2.
8. After removing iPod Access for Windows v4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iPod Access for Windows v4.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iPod Access for Windows v4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPod Access for Windows v4.2 by Findley Designs from your computer, nor are we saying that iPod Access for Windows v4.2 by Findley Designs is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPod Access for Windows v4.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-23 19:31:28.713