iPhone Transfer 1.0.12
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 from your systemApeaksoft Studio
. You can find out more on Apeaksoft Studio or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apeaksoft Studio\iPhone Transfer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Apeaksoft Studio\iPhone Transfer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled iPhone Transfer.exe and it has a size of 84.23 KB (86256 bytes).
The executable files below are part of iPhone Transfer 1.0.12. They occupy about 2.93 MB (3072112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (165.73 KB)
- CleanCache.exe (28.23 KB)
- convertor.exe (132.23 KB)
- CountStatistics.exe (36.73 KB)
- Feedback.exe (43.73 KB)
- iPhone Transfer.exe (84.23 KB)
- Patch.exe (638.00 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (231.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.54 MB)
- ATH.exe (65.73 KB)
This web page is about iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 version 1.0.12
iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 is a program marketed by the software company Apeaksoft Studio. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iPhone Transfer 1.0.12". The iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 application will be found very quickly. After you click iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iPhone Transfer 1.0.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iPhone Transfer 1.0.12.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Transfer 1.0.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 by Apeaksoft Studio from your computer, we are not saying that iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 by Apeaksoft Studio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iPhone Transfer 1.0.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 11:20:28.780