iPhone Explorer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall iPhone Explorer from your computerMarx Softwareentwicklung (Germany)
. More data about Marx Softwareentwicklung (Germany) can be read here
. More information about the application iPhone Explorer can be found at http://www.software4u.de
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iPhone Explorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iPhone Explorer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iPhone Explorer. Software4u.IPhoneExplorer.exe is the iPhone Explorer's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1,001.00 KB (1025024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside iPhone Explorer. They take about 1.79 MB (1873482
bytes) on disk.
- Software4u.IPELauncher.exe (128.50 KB)
- Software4u.IPhoneExplorer.exe (1,001.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.07 KB)
The current web page applies to iPhone Explorer version 0.9.19.1
only. You can find below a few links to other iPhone Explorer versions:
...click to view all...
iPhone Explorer is a program marketed by Marx Softwareentwicklung (Germany). Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall iPhone Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall iPhone Explorer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iPhone Explorer or simply activate the Search field and type in "iPhone Explorer". If it is installed on your PC the iPhone Explorer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iPhone Explorer in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iPhone Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPhone Explorer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.software4u.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iPhone Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iPhone Explorer.
8. After removing iPhone Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iPhone Explorer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iPhone Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPhone Explorer by Marx Softwareentwicklung (Germany) from your computer, nor are we saying that iPhone Explorer by Marx Softwareentwicklung (Germany) is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPhone Explorer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 12:26:56.977