iPhone Explorer 18.104.22.168
You can find on this page details on how to remove iPhone Explorer 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall iPhone Explorer 126.96.36.199 from your computerMacroplant, LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on Macroplant, LLC. Detailed information about iPhone Explorer 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.macroplant.com/iphoneexplorer
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\iPhone Explorer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall iPhone Explorer 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\iPhone Explorer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.91 MB (2001920 bytes) on disk and is labeled iPhone Explorer.exe.
The executable files below are part of iPhone Explorer 220.127.116.11. They take an average of 2.63 MB (2755144
bytes) on disk.
- iPhone Explorer.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (735.57 KB)
This web page is about iPhone Explorer 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
If you're planning to uninstall iPhone Explorer 126.96.36.199 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
iPhone Explorer 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by the software company Macroplant, LLC. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall iPhone Explorer 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iPhone Explorer 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iPhone Explorer 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iPhone Explorer 22.214.171.124". The iPhone Explorer 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. When you click iPhone Explorer 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iPhone Explorer 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPhone Explorer 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macroplant.com/iphoneexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\iPhone Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iPhone Explorer 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Explorer 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone Explorer 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iPhone Explorer 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iPhone Explorer 184.108.40.206 by Macroplant, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that iPhone Explorer 220.127.116.11 by Macroplant, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iPhone Explorer 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:29:53.610