iPhone Explorer 220.127.116.11
You can find on this page details on how to remove iPhone Explorer 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall iPhone Explorer 22.214.171.124 from your computerMacroplant, LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on Macroplant, LLC. Detailed information about iPhone Explorer 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.macroplant.com/iphoneexplorer
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\iPhone Explorer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall iPhone Explorer 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\iPhone Explorer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.91 MB (2001920 bytes) on disk and is labeled iPhone Explorer.exe.
The executable files below are part of iPhone Explorer 184.108.40.206. They take an average of 2.63 MB (2755144
bytes) on disk.
- iPhone Explorer.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (735.57 KB)
This web page is about iPhone Explorer 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
If you're planning to uninstall iPhone Explorer 22.214.171.124 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
iPhone Explorer 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by the software company Macroplant, LLC. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall iPhone Explorer 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iPhone Explorer 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iPhone Explorer 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iPhone Explorer 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the iPhone Explorer 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click iPhone Explorer 126.96.36.199 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding iPhone Explorer 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iPhone Explorer 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.macroplant.com/iphoneexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\iPhone Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iPhone Explorer 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Explorer 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone Explorer 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iPhone Explorer 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iPhone Explorer 188.8.131.52 by Macroplant, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that iPhone Explorer 184.108.40.206 by Macroplant, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iPhone Explorer 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:29:53.610