You can find below details on how to uninstall iPhone Explorer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall iPhone Explorer from your systemMarx Softwareentwicklung
. More information on Marx Softwareentwicklung can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.software4u.de
if you want to read more on iPhone Explorer on Marx Softwareentwicklung's web page. Usually the iPhone Explorer application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iPhone Explorer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall iPhone Explorer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iPhone Explorer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 931.00 KB (953344 bytes) on disk and is labeled Software4u.IPhoneExplorer.exe.
iPhone Explorer contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.76 MB (1847818
bytes) on disk.
- Software4u.IPELauncher.exe (129.50 KB)
- Software4u.IPhoneExplorer.exe (931.00 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (43.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
This web page is about iPhone Explorer version 0.9.110.0
only. Click on the links below for other iPhone Explorer versions:
...click to view all...
iPhone Explorer is a program by the software company Marx Softwareentwicklung. Some people try to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase iPhone Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall iPhone Explorer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iPhone Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "iPhone Explorer". The iPhone Explorer app will be found automatically. When you select iPhone Explorer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iPhone Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iPhone Explorer:
- The publisher is: http://www.software4u.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iPhone Explorer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iPhone Explorer.
8. After uninstalling iPhone Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iPhone Explorer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iPhone Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iPhone Explorer by Marx Softwareentwicklung from your computer, nor are we saying that iPhone Explorer by Marx Softwareentwicklung is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPhone Explorer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 08:39:00.113