iPad File Explorer 2.30
iPad File Explorer 2.30 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall iPad File Explorer 2.30 from your systemeasypadApps, LLC
. More data about easypadApps, LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.easypadapps.com/
to get more facts about iPad File Explorer 2.30 on easypadApps, LLC's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iPad File Explorer folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing iPad File Explorer 2.30 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iPad File Explorer\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. iPadFileExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 342.00 KB (350208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside iPad File Explorer 2.30. They occupy about 1.08 MB (1129246
bytes) on disk.
- iPadFileExplorer.exe (342.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (760.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.30
of iPad File Explorer 2.30.
iPad File Explorer 2.30 is a program offered by easypadApps, LLC. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase iPad File Explorer 2.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iPad File Explorer 2.30 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iPad File Explorer 2.30 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iPad File Explorer 2.30". If it is installed on your PC the iPad File Explorer 2.30 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click iPad File Explorer 2.30 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iPad File Explorer 2.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iPad File Explorer 2.30:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.easypadapps.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\iPad File Explorer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iPad File Explorer 2.30.
8. After uninstalling iPad File Explorer 2.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iPad File Explorer 2.30 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iPad File Explorer 2.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iPad File Explorer 2.30 by easypadApps, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that iPad File Explorer 2.30 by easypadApps, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iPad File Explorer 2.30 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 20:00:36.543