iOSinstaller is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall iOSinstaller from your systemiosinstaller.com
. Further information on iosinstaller.com can be seen here
. Usually the iOSinstaller program is found in the C:\Program Files\iOSinstaller folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for iOSinstaller is C:\Program Files\iOSinstaller\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 919.50 KB (941568 bytes) on disk and is labeled iOSinstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in iOSinstaller. They take 1.56 MB (1639587
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ideviceactivation.exe (49.70 KB)
- idevicebackup2.exe (91.30 KB)
- ideviceinfo.exe (44.15 KB)
- ideviceinstaller.exe (142.66 KB)
- idevicepair.exe (72.29 KB)
- idevicesyslog.exe (30.46 KB)
- idevice_id.exe (27.70 KB)
- iOSinstaller.exe (919.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (61.89 KB)
- Updater.exe (161.50 KB)
If planning to uninstall iOSinstaller you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
iOSinstaller is a program offered by the software company iosinstaller.com. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase iOSinstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iOSinstaller from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iOSinstaller or simply click the Search feature and type in "iOSinstaller". If it is installed on your PC the iOSinstaller app will be found very quickly. When you click iOSinstaller in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iOSinstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iOSinstaller.
8. After uninstalling iOSinstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iOSinstaller that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iOSinstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iOSinstaller by iosinstaller.com from your computer, we are not saying that iOSinstaller by iosinstaller.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iOSinstaller in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 00:17:21.357