iO is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall iO from your systemGamious
. Go over here
for more information on Gamious. More details about iO can be seen at http://www.iothegame.com/
. Usually the iO program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\iO folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iO. The application's main executable file is called iO_PC_Full.exe and it has a size of 11.08 MB (11619328 bytes).
iO contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.08 MB (11619328
bytes) on disk.
- iO_PC_Full.exe (11.08 MB)
iO is an application by Gamious. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall iO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iO from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iO or simply activate the Search field and type in "iO". If it is installed on your PC the iO program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iO in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iO:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iothegame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iO.
8. After removing iO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iO which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iO by Gamious from your PC, nor are we saying that iO by Gamious is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iO in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 12:00:41.797