This info is about iNetBet Casino for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall iNetBet Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on RealTimeGaming Software. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iNetBet Casino folder (same installation drive as Windows). casino.exe is the iNetBet Casino's main executable file and it takes about 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
iNetBet Casino contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.32 MB (1379328
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
This page is about iNetBet Casino version 18.04.0
only. For other iNetBet Casino versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall iNetBet Casino.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove iNetBet Casino:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\iNetBet Casino
iNetBet Casino is a program by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall iNetBet Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iNetBet Casino from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iNetBet Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "iNetBet Casino". The iNetBet Casino application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iNetBet Casino in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iNetBet Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iNetBet Casino.
8. After removing iNetBet Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iNetBet Casino which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iNetBet Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iNetBet Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that iNetBet Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove iNetBet Casino supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 17:32:34.620