iNet Protector 3.55
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall iNet Protector 3.55 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall iNet Protector 3.55 from your PCKarlis Blumentals
. More information on Karlis Blumentals can be found here
. More information about the app iNet Protector 3.55 can be seen at http://www.blumentals.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\iNet Protector folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for iNet Protector 3.55 is "C:\Program Files\iNet Protector\unins000.exe". iNet Protector 3.55's main file takes around 1.73 MB (1816576 bytes) and is called iprotect.exe.
iNet Protector 3.55 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.96 MB (3101977
bytes) on disk.
- iprotect.exe (1.73 MB)
- IProtectorService.exe (580.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This info is about iNet Protector 3.55 version 3.0
iNet Protector 3.55 is an application offered by Karlis Blumentals. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall iNet Protector 3.55 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove iNet Protector 3.55 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iNet Protector 3.55 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iNet Protector 3.55". If it exists on your system the iNet Protector 3.55 program will be found automatically. After you select iNet Protector 3.55 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iNet Protector 3.55, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iNet Protector 3.55:
- The software company is: http://www.blumentals.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iNet Protector\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iNet Protector 3.55.
8. After uninstalling iNet Protector 3.55, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iNet Protector 3.55 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iNet Protector 3.55 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iNet Protector 3.55 by Karlis Blumentals from your PC, we are not saying that iNet Protector 3.55 by Karlis Blumentals is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iNet Protector 3.55 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 04:16:34.577